Yeah, I was taken in September by the mania of jams, also because I discovered that it is not hard to do, so why settle for the classic flavors on the market? My Croatia's brother took me to the dog rose (I discovered that my mother has the plant in the garden, next year I can for sure), I tasted the white grape, fig and I did that now I ventured into the pears, but I plan to try the pineapple, which I love.
Here is the recipe: 1 kg
williams pears peeled and diced 500 g sugar
Place pears and sugar in a saucepan on the stove and boil for about 1 ½ hours, until the mixture thickens. Since I like the smooth jam, half-cooked mince the mixture with the blender.
Pour into jars, close and invert to release the air. With these doses
I had a jar of 600g and a 150g jar.
soon! When I
0 comments:
Post a Comment