Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pregnant And Griha Pravesh

Bicchierino bicolore ovvero un dessert sciue' sciue'

Che fatica trovare un po' di tempo per dedicarsi al blog...rimanda oggi, rimanda domani...i giorni passano e il lavoro ti assorbe sempre piu' in his routine, and you do not realize and you're already 'in the middle of autumn, add the blankets, put away the cotton shirts that ... nostalgia!
For my work then, from September to December are exceedingly rich, and so 'the desire to cook gives way to an afternoon on the couch to refuel at this time ... so for me it' s important to have some recipe in Serbian quick, but effective and it 's what I propose.

CUP BICOLOR

This dessert is composed of two layers interspersed with bits of pastry. In the end I put the whipped cream (the custard is fine), while the cream and dark ' an easy chocolate mousse and hazelnuts I have done so ':

100g melted dark chocolate whipped cream 200g

a handful of chopped hazelnuts

I melted the chocolate in the microwave and then I mixed the chopped hazelnuts and let cool. In the meantime I put the cream is not too strong and then I added just a little melted chocolate, stirring constantly. When I built everything I put in the fridge for half an hour and then poured the mixture into glasses. This
mousse as well as easy to have a light texture, it seems to eat the clouds!
If you do not like the taste too bitter dark chocolate (like me) just add powdered sugar while whipping cream.
I tried the version with the chocolate bianco ed e' una goduria!

0 comments:

Post a Comment