advance of egg whites, instead of meringue and so keep on the oven for many hours, I go for a cake of only egg whites, low in cholesterol, but rich in flavor! I found this recipe in a newspaper several years ago, but since the first time I did I liked it and so when I have the opportunity to prepare willingly.
lemon verbena cake flour 200g sugar 100g
100g butter 3 egg whites
1 / 2 tablespoon baking
1 lemon (rind + juice) 100 ml milk
I worked burro morbido con lo zucchero poi ho aggiunto la farina, il lievito e man mano il latte e il succo di limone. Infine con delicatezza ho aggiunto gli albumi montati a neve.
Ho versato in una teglia da plumcake (una tortiera da 18 cm in alternativa)e cotto a 180°C per 40 min.
A me piace così al naturale, ma la ricetta originale prevede la farcitura con crema al limone preparata con:
3 tuorli
30 g zucchero
1 limone (solo succo)
50 ml latte
Buona domenica e alla prossima!
0 comments:
Post a Comment