Thursday, January 22, 2009

How To Make A Torc -torque -road -truck

Tanti auguri a......me!



Torcetti
butter for this recipe of ultra-fast thank Minnie67 Wired New York:

for about 25 torcetti:
250 grams of flour
125 grams of butter into small pieces
60 ml of beer (60 gr)

granulated sugar 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (the original recipe was a sugar cane, but I had none at home)

I worked all the ingredients to obtain a smooth ball of dough, I let it sit 1 / 2 hour in the refrigerator and then I made the rolls and I sprinkled them with sugar.
I sprayed them with water and bake at 200 ° C for 15 min, then sprayed again with water and cook until they are golden.

I must say that I liked much more the next day instead of freshly baked!

Baci Hazelnut
and here I have drawn inspiration from the recipe of kisses Cicione of Wired New York lady, whom I thank very much!

per circa 45 baci
100gr di farina
100gr di burro
60gr di zucchero
120 g nocciole
1 pizzico di sale
cioccolato fondente

Ho tritato finemente le nocciole e le ho unite insieme allo zucchero,la farina, e il pizzico di sale,mescolando bene. Poi ho unito il burro morbido e ho impastato fino ad ottenere una palla omogenea.
Poi ho fatto delle palline grandi circa quanto un 2 centesimi e le ho messe per circa 2 ore in frigorifero. Tolte dal frigo ho infornato a 170°C per 8-10 min.
Una volta raffreddate con il cioccolato fuso ho unito a due a due le palline.

Buonissimi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment