Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scavengers, Herbivores And

Pensieri di Natale

This weekend was full of projects, first of all to the Christmas tree. Since a child I dreamed of making a great big tree, but there was no room in the house and I had to settle for a skinny little tree of 120 cm, but finally last year I was able to achieve this desire and decorate a beautiful dress of 180 cm, with decoration that I have accumulated from year to year and I'm proud:




Also for Christmas I have a project in mind, but for now I will not say anything for good luck, the only I can anticipate what is about those Christmas cookies, I made today, and the decorations should be improved ....



The biscuits are a classica frolla fatta con:
250g farina
150g burro
80g zucchero
2 tuorli uovo

Lavorare velocemente tutti gli ingredienti. Far riposare l'impasto una mezz'ora in frigo poi stendere la pasta dello spessore di 1/2 cm. Cuocere a 180°C per 15/20 min fino a doratura.

Le decorazioni sono in parte in mmf (vedi www.cookaround.com) e parte glassa fatta con 1 albume, qualche goccia di succo di limone e zucchero a velo sufficiente ad ottenere la consistenza desiderata.

Mi piacere l'idea dei biscottini appesi all'albero, così prima di cuocere ho fatto con lo stuzzicadenti un buchino. Spero vi piacciano, come prima volta non è poi andata così male!





0 comments:

Post a Comment