I had written that I'd given up and I did ..... I'm talking about decorating Christmas cookies. In the previous post I had reported my dissatisfaction about the decorations in frosting and then this past weekend I tried again and I am proud of my results (sometimes need to pamper your self-confidence;))
icing is the secret of its density , I have no precise doses, usually I mount the egg whites and gradually add powdered sugar and a few drops of lemon soda until it seems to me, then do some testing with the pastry bag ... the compound must be sufficiently hard not to lose shape once paid, but not too hard otherwise it takes a brute force to squeeze the horn and is likely to break while you try to do a doodle .... this time I went well .... Another suggestion is to use a very small croissant, I eg. I found myself very well with the plain croissant No 2 of Wilton.
Also I finally pried the site www.giallozafferano.it and found it delicious, clear in content and beautiful photos. Instead of pastry, I procured the spices and prepared the Gingerbread (Gingerbread) following exactly the recipe Giallozafferano here: http://www.giallozafferano.it/ricetta/Biscotti-di-Pan-di-zenzero-gingerbread
The only difference is that I did not use nails carnation. Since these cookies were for a dinner with friends, part of the dough has rested three hours, but a half-hour, so it was difficult to work with shapes and cut the rest of the dough, I used 2 days later, and instead you could see the difference!
The recipe is very good, mild flavor, and finally the decorations are acceptable!
0 comments:
Post a Comment