Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gay Cruisingsyracuse Ny

Yesterday afternoon (son of satisfaction).

I was fully dressed [1], the Teutonic [2] said my name and that face of the award [3], I shook hands with the Magnificent [4] . Both the husband and mother in her new dress-for-l'occasione were very happy, because the party have finally been able to verify the existence of the Teutonic Order [5] not only in my stories.

Then, predictably, sushi.

Today I was so full that I understood almost six pages [6], despite the aftermath of the saké.

photos will follow.

[1] Things in the movies do not tell you: the hood toga is heavy . It tends to escape the little button that holds it still, to try to strangle you.
[2] Teutonicissimo. Just a word: papillon. Adorable.
[3] Virtually the only one with a prize but not the distinction (or praise). Let us recognize.
[4] That did the brilliant as the occasion demanded [4.1], and there has saved the joke and the pigeon 's investment banker [4.2]
[4.1] If you think that would put it bluntly pompous and his Italian colleague.
[4.2] The first can still leave a deposit on a Porsche.
[5] who told us all as head of department were due to exercise is to pronounce the names of who had sudenti. [5.1]
[5.1] When I think of the face of their Italian colleague at the prospect of doing such a thing, and so on.
[6] Incidentally, the six pages had mentioned the Teutonic Order during the refreshments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment