PERFUMES AND THOUGHTS ...
Here I am ...
now Spring has arrived ... and a drink waiting for us all so dear to the summer (for obvious reasons and in all directions ..)..
April and May were full of emotions .... the light-heartedness of the "house concert" with the boys to LiveinCam.it , passing the evening at 'Acropolis memorable known for beautiful people and "mixed" their way of living music, living the evening at the Pines and know the stories of someone more 'unfortunate than me or maybe just with a different world from mine, then return ( e brindare ) nell'accogliente Club Giallo per poi infine riassaporare una serata al C.S Fucina ... non รจ cosa piu' tanto scontata esibirsi in un C.S..
Insomma ho un sacco di fotografie da portare nella mia borsa...
Mi aspetta un Giugno altrettanto ricco di appuntamenti...sara' bellissimo come sempre...
Bellissimo soprattutto perche' saranno momenti all'aperto...situazione che amo moltissimo e che mi riporta a momenti stupendi di gioventu'..
Momenti dove si ascoltava musica "vera" , si beveva tanto vino , si avevano pensieri positivi e soprattutto si comunicava molto....e poi quei "profumi" di piatti deliziosi come si can we forget?
Unfortunately I have a memory "nostalgia", not 'cause the years have gone well for me (and this' good ...) but' cause I'm afraid that that spirit has been lost ... at least this is what 'I look around me when crossing the new generation ...
may seem rhetorical, but I'm really concerned about certain things that are happening in "your children" ...
is understood that the concern should go in parallel with the conviction that we had a "transitional" and already 'something will change tomorrow' ... not necessarily returning or recovering the spirit "of my generation, but catching a want to do and say things ... wielding a guitar and cries within ..... ideas happen 'I'm not sure ...
Another thing I want to say is that I'm slowly giving birth to new songs .... quite different from those heard so far ...
Here are the events in June:
Friday, June 4 - Feast of Cormano PD (I)
Mercoledi0 June 9 - Festa "Club Torretta in Sesto San Giovanni (Mi)
Friday, June 18 - Feast of PD Cinisello Balsamo (Mi)
Hug "summer" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment