my dedication ...
I am writing from home my bottom and then 'scenario where my songs come
Months passed and the small repertoire is shaped ..
In the entrance of the house I put the baccalaureate 'I've got 10 years ago' ..
After many adventures I reached that "piece of paper" and I put them 'in plain sight so that every time I see it can rethink the achievement of an important thing.
I like to think my musical path as a test to be overcome to achieve something that tomorrow will look 'with happiness' ..
The music for me and 'as a discipline in which I like to measure myself and where I want to get a result which is highly useful for me and my desire to grow .. While composing I try
delle emozioni che mi riportano a quella voglia di arrivare che ha segnato l'ultima fase delle mia vita scolastica..
In fondo ogni singola nota e' un piccolo compitino che serve ad imparare una cosa nuova e a conoscere una parte di me..
Tutti noi abbiamo dentro delle cose che per essere scoperte ci richiedono dedizione e passione..
Semplicemente basta leggere il significato della parola "dedizione" :
DEDIZIONE : Disponibilità a mettere le proprie energie, le proprie qualità a disposizione di qualcuno o di qualcosa..
Ecco sto mettendo in campo le mie energie per la cosa che mi piace di piu' fare...
Letta cosi' sembrerebbe un qualcosa di scientifico e razionale but relata 'is a beautiful journey that leads to complete me ..
back to talk about the songs I can tell you that today I have almost finished nine songs in the often re-read the texts I get excited ...
And this for me and 'already' as a little test that I passed ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment