Monday, November 10, 2008

What Is The Shape Of Clf2



I love to spend hours in the library, run between shelves, browse through the pages ... and saw that it was the umpteenth time that I dwell on the book by Maurizio Santin, pastry chef of the City Taste, I finally purchased. The book, without pictures, is very clear with illustrations on how to assemble the cakes. Given that some recipes are very elaborate, I wanted to start with a classic, strudel, of course with what it offered customized my kitchen at that time.

strudel with apples and pears


Pasta

350 g flour 50 g butter 25 g

icing sugar 1 egg 1 pinch
salt to taste water



filling 500 g 500 g apples pears


75 g caster sugar 3 heaped tablespoons of bread crumbs, grated
50 g raisins soaked in water 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts

1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon


sugar Mix all the ingredients for the dough until everything is well blended. Wrap in a damp towel and let rest for at least an hour in a warm place.

For the filling, peel apples and pears and cut into slices, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, add raisins and nuts and mix.

Roll out the dough very thin, brush with melted butter, pour the filling, sprinkle with mollica di pane e poi arrotolare lo strudel. Pennellare con burro fuso lo strudel e cuocere a 180° per 50 min. Dopo la cottura spolverare con zucchero a velo e servire tiepido.

0 comments:

Post a Comment