Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Benjamin Moore Terracotta Orange

E' l'ora del tè

Adoro fare merenda con il tè e i biscottini da pasticceria, quindi quando ho tempo mi piace provare nuove ricette e ce ne sono veramente tante, piccole variazioni, curiosi accostamenti...
La ricetta che vi propongo non ha altra particolarità che l'utilizzo dei semini di vaniglia che, a differenza della vanillina, sono profumatissimi e delicatissimi. Io ho avuto l'occasione di fare un acquisto all'estero, dove la vaniglia costa molto meno che in Italia, e adesso ne ho una buona scorta che con il suo aroma mi ha anche profumato il mobile dove la conservo. La vaniglia, inoltre se messa sottovuoto si tiene per alcuni mesi.
with the same recipe I made is that the swivels of biscuits covered with chocolate, just to try two different processes, and I liked the outcome in both cases.


Ingredients for 60 cookies

300g flour 100g sugar 160g potato starch


180g butter 2 egg yolks 1 stick vanilla

20g cocoa (for swivels)
water as needed


Working quickly all the ingredients (for open the vanilla stick in half lengthwise and take the tip of a knife the pips). In the case of two-tone cookies
then divide the dough in half and add cocoa powder to one side.
Let the dough rest in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Then roll out the dough with floured rolling pin of 4 mm thick and cut with cookie cutter. For
swivels instead lay before the white mixture, then chocolate mixture and stack it, do a roll and cut biscuits with a knife of cm thick 1 / 2 cm.

Bake at 180 ° C for 13/14 minutes and until golden brown.





To make the cookies two-tone I have melted in the microwave 100g of dark chocolate, I dipped the cookies and then I made them cool on a wire rack. The result was not crabs ... I have this feeling with the melted chocolate ... but the person who takes the win ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment