Thursday, August 21, 2008

Manual Telescope Edu Science

Meringhe & Co.

Here I am! I came back reluctantly leaving the Tuscan hills, vast fields of sunflowers and good food, the province of Arezzo area was really a discovery of places rich History and goodness!
also thank all of you who passed me on a visit, now will take up little by little to add to my blog, and I take advantage of these last days of vacation before returning to work.

I present my meringues French




I tried two recipes, the first given by master pastry chef of the School of Italian Cuisine:


100 g egg whites 200g caster sugar 100g
Working with the egg white of sugar with the whisk when it is well mounted and polished gently with a spatula, add the other 100g of sugar.
Pour the mixture into a pastry bag and make tufts or un disco su un foglio di carta da forno.
Cottura: 100° per 4-6 ore


La seconda ricetta è tratta invece dal blog di Maurizio Santin www.mauriziosantin@blogspot.com :


100g albume
100g zucchero semolato
100g zucchero a velo
Lavorare con le frustel’albume aggiungendo 100g di zucchero poco alla volta , quando è ben montato e lucido aggiungere delicatamente con una spatola gli altri 100g di zucchero a velo .
Versare il composto in una sacca da pasticcere e fare dei ciuffetti oppure un disco su un foglio di carta da forno.
Cottura: forno ventilato 130° per 45 minuti a cielo aperto e 15 minuti a cielo chiuso a 150°


Con la prima ricetta meringues remain white, well-cooked, while the second seemed to me that the oven temperature was too high and the meringue are browned, as shown in the picture below.
Also the higher the temperature of cooking there is a risk that the meringue is Crepin, becoming unsightly.
belittling Should I opt for the long cooking. Having prepared

2 discs of about 12 cm in diameter are finally able to satisfy the greed of my husband (who always takes her to the restaurant for dessert), making the meringue ice cream, ice cream with 250g and 200g of whipped cream.
's simple: take the first disc of meringue and spread the slices of ice cream still solid and then put the second disk, place in freezer for about ten minutes. Then spread another layer of ice cream and place back in freezer for 10 minutes. Finally, cover the cake with a layer of whipped cream and do the decorating, I opted for the leaves of frosting that I had previously done with small meringues, but with a little imagination you can have even more spectacular results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment