Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Write A Letter Of Completion

SMALL TURNING POINT ...



Hello,
with that of last Friday (in that the Magazzini54 Cinisello Balsamo Milano) has consumed the fifth concert ...
On the last date I had the pleasure of "take me" two dear friends that their contributions have made even more 'magic every single time ..
So a big thank you to Giampy (@ keyboard) and Nicola (guitar @ ) with the hope that there will be many opportunities to live with other emotions in music ..

During the last shows I saw a lot of friends who are not breeding for some time and thanks to their positive energy I have sent even more 'enthusiasm for this project, which slowly takes color ...
The magic of music and 'above all this ..

Here is the updated calendar of upcoming dates: April 23 @

SpazioA / review "PalcoA" - Sesto San Giovanni (Mi)
April 29 @ Paul Pini - Milan, May 6 @ Club
Yellow [tbc]
June 9 @ crane - Sesto San Giovanni (Mi)
September 10 @ Blue Rose Saloon - Bresso (Mi)

In the meantime I'm writing new material ... there will be some news soon on ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment