Hello to all
and 'a bit' that do not sign these pages ....
Well the first date, and is' used up (January 16 at the Club "Cicco Simonetta in Milan ..) and it 'was a good thing .... exciting' cause unprecedented since the first time live for a little man little like me ...
Obviously "first time" mean in this new path .... and at the bottom 'was like making love for the first time: embarrassed, excited and in absolute fibrillation ...
In two days there will be 'the second date (the first true if we consider that nell'esordio above I only did two pieces ..) and I'm really good at the thought ...
'll play 'at Club Yellow in that Cusano Milanino or the City where I live ...
long as 'there will be' a law that will ban ', will leave' fly free my emotions on a stage ..
Sogni D'oro to the player and listen ...
and 'a bit' that do not sign these pages ....
Well the first date, and is' used up (January 16 at the Club "Cicco Simonetta in Milan ..) and it 'was a good thing .... exciting' cause unprecedented since the first time live for a little man little like me ...
Obviously "first time" mean in this new path .... and at the bottom 'was like making love for the first time: embarrassed, excited and in absolute fibrillation ...
In two days there will be 'the second date (the first true if we consider that nell'esordio above I only did two pieces ..) and I'm really good at the thought ...
'll play 'at Club Yellow in that Cusano Milanino or the City where I live ...
long as 'there will be' a law that will ban ', will leave' fly free my emotions on a stage ..
Sogni D'oro to the player and listen ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment